Saturday, April 27, 2013

More pics

We walked to the mall today because we had a little extra time (if I could insert an emoticon here, it would be the laughing guy!!). We also wanted to show Marsha and Camila where it was.  Of course when we got there, we all looked at each other and said, "Sooooooooooo, what do you want to do?"  And we all answered each other and said, "I don't know.  What do YOU want to do?"  So we just wandered around and looked at stuff, and eventually went to a store and picked up a hair dryer for Marsha.(The travel one she brought just died on her.) Naturally, we had to get Italian gelato for everyone since we were right there and it's such a treat! So here are the pictures from our little adventure.
 
Who asked me to take a picture of  Whopper King? Remind me!

Drayven has been dying to go on an escalator.  When Nicole and her kids come to the mall by themselves, they have to take the elevator because of the stroller.  He was overjoyed that Geof took him for a ride on it! I tried to get a picture of his face because he was beaming, but he looked to the side as I took it. Then, of  course, the ride was over so I lost my chance.

Yamile, Me (Lenna), Geof, Marsha, Laura, Camila, and Svea. We are all enjoying our gelado very much.

I think Simon enjoyed his the most, though.  He scraped every last drop out of his little cup. Many of his facial expressions remind me so much of Josiah Rosario! Especially when he's being mischievous! :-)

Nicole, Drayven, Svea, and Simon (and the stroller!)

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say it: our favorite restaurant in Colombia is Mexican and you had Italian gelato...
    Anyway, I think Nisa and I were the ones who wanted you to take a picture of Whopper King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is our stroller that we brought down and left! Glad to see it's still getting used! :)

    Jennifer Dashner

    ReplyDelete